11-18-2020 Yesterday the Governor announced Tier 3 Mitigation Requirements for Covid-19 which includes closure of indoor recreation including bowling. This order goes into effect at 12:00 AM on Friday November 20, 2020 AND REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THEN, BUT ARE FORCED TO CLOSE AFTER THEN DUE TO THIS ORDER. Please check back at this site for changes to the operating status as the State makes further changes. We are sorry that we cannot open to serve you. We hope to see you very soon.
When we were closed, we were busy making changes, some of which include:
– Protective shielding at employee interaction locations
– All staff are temperature checked prior to each shift
– Balls, shoes and lanes are being sanitized in between each use
– Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the center
– Touchless bath fixtures are in place
– All employees will follow “social distancing” guidelines
– All employees will wear masks
– There will be a limit of 5 persons to a lane
– We will continue to assess the effectiveness of our systems and make changes where necessary to make the environment safe for all.
We will be requiring our customers to wear masks and maintain 6’ social distancing. We hope to see you soon!!