1-15-2021 So apparently we jumped the Gun……It is with great regret that we post this message today. Unfortunately, we misunderstood the Governor’s message from last week about reopening. After seeing his press conference today, we realize that we need to remain closed for open bowling until Covid metrics improve in our region. If you are a league member, please contact your league officer to understand how the balance of your league season is going to be bowled. We apologize for the misunderstanding and any inconvenience our earlier messages may have caused. We will continue to monitor the Region 10 Metrics and REOPEN just as soon as we are able. When we are able, we will continue to STRICTLY enforce Illinois Health Department Guidelines for social distancing, mask wearing and capacity. Please check back at this site for changes to the operating status as the State makes further changes. We look forward to seeing you back very soon.
When we were closed, we were busy making changes, some of which include:
– Protective shielding at employee interaction locations
– All staff are temperature checked prior to each shift
– Balls, shoes and lanes are being sanitized in between each use
– Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the center
– Touchless bath fixtures are in place
– All employees will follow “social distancing” guidelines
– All employees will wear masks
– There will be a limit of 5 persons to a lane
– We will continue to assess the effectiveness of our systems and make changes where necessary to make the environment safe for all.
We will be requiring our customers to wear masks and maintain 6’ social distancing. We hope to see you soon!!