We are presently operating under the Governor’s “All Sports-Bowling” guidelines which can be found HERE. These are, of course, subject to change as the Governor’s office makes changes to them.
When we were closed, we were busy making changes, some of which include:
– Protective shielding at employee interaction locations
– All staff are temperature checked prior to each shift
– Balls, shoes and lanes are being sanitized in between each use
– Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the center
– Touchless bath fixtures are in place
– All employees will follow “social distancing” guidelines
– All employees will wear masks
– There will be a limit of 5 persons to a lane
– We will continue to assess the effectiveness of our systems and make changes where necessary to make the environment safe for all.
We will be requiring our customers to wear masks and maintain 6’ social distancing. We hope to see you soon!!